Newborns | Babies | Toddlers | Maternity | Seniors | Families | Couples
The art we create of your family, children, newborn, or milestone will be cherished for years to come by you, your children, their children and more. Please read the tips below to help prepare for the session that will allow us to capture the beauty of your family.
- First, please contact me through any of the various means available: Facebook, email, phone or this website. Please include which type of session you are interested in, how many subjects, and any ideas you have or looks you are after.
- Next, we will select a date for the session which will require the payment of the session fee in order to hold the date. Session fees are non-refundable.
- Sessions can be done outdoor location of choice or in studio. For families and multiple subjects I prefer to use natural light. I have many favorite locations with great lighting and backgrounds. We will discuss what would fit best with you, your family, as well as what will look best adorning the walls of your home. For outdoor, the best light is just after sunrise and just before sunset so we will usually schedule your session during those times of day. Studio sessions may be done any time of the day.
- Sessions last anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours. Time will vary based on session type and needs. I make every attempt to capture the most spectacular images possible, so please come ready to hang out! I don't mind spending a little extra time to ensure we capture those truly breathtaking moments.
- What to wear. We will discuss outfits, accessories, and or props for your session. Most people don't take a lot of time to coordinate outfits, patterns, and colors. I am glad to help with this and can suggest many shops who sell interesting timeless clothing. You may read more what to wear tips and suggestions here. I would also suggest looking for creative ideas on Pinterest.
- Two to three weeks ( most of the time within 7 -10 days) after your session, you will be able to view your images. Your collection of images will have a mix of formal portraits, artistic edits and poses, candid shots, and sometimes custom made collages. During the viewing/ordering appointment, I will help you through the process of choosing your new wall art.
Ask us about our other special offers for our Grow with me session!
PROFESSIONAL PRINT SERVICES ARE OFFERED AND PRICING IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
~ I gladly accept most major credit cards, cash & checks ~ Payment Plan available, no interest.
** All NSF ~ Returned checks will incur a $25.00 charge and no product will be ordered or delivered until check has cleared **
All orders are subjective to Ohio sales taxes
Contact me at email@example.com for full product pricing.
If you’re on Facebook visit and like my page, Talita Springer Photography – there you will see a sneak peek of pictures from your session and others as well. I also run specials from time to time, so be sure to check often. Feel free to make a picture your profile picture, tag or share. Downloading, distributing, printing or screen capturing is against copyright. Do not edit, or alter image in any way. Do not add filters, remove or crop out logo ~ Thank you, Talita Springer Photography ©
Nothing is more fulfilling than capturing a moment, an expression or an emotion that is at the core of a relationship. I love documenting those special moments, I simply love what I do. Many thanks for your interest in my work and I hope to one day touch your heart with images of your beautiful children.